Monday, 22 September 2014

BLOG WHORE

HI. AGAIN. 
So long story short, I made a 'fashion blog' around 3 years go. this is it. AKA, if you go back a few pages, you will see badly lit photographs of me trying to fashionable and arty in my bedroom. why. DONT GO BACK A FEW PAGES, I BEG.
I set up another blog to replace this one, not much time or effort went into it so I literally copy and pasted the posts I did do onto, here {see below}. I couldn't quite work out how to follow people or gain followers on my newer blog - so as per, I promptly gave up. So, here is my old blog, with a *fresh* 22 year old publisher. (That tends to blog when either insanely bored, sad, or inspired - most of the time I'm at a happy medium of happy and content, therefore, I don't make the time for blogging. However when I do, this is where photos, rambles and general shit about my life will be.)

The photo on the side is an updated version of me, I very rarely look like this due to the amount of time and effort that went into my 'perfect' winged eyeliner and delicately placed lipstick and of course my freshly washed sweepy hair - on a normal day you'll spot me with my hair tied back into a bun, a pathetic excuse at a made up face - using lipstick as my signature and saviour to a 5 minute makeup rush I encounter most mornings. I am Madi, not a glam fashion blogger that everyone aspires to - this is just my space for shit I want to share, mainly for memories, I find in the past I've spent so long *thinking* about a blog and what it will look like etc, what people will think and if its 'pretty' enough, however Ive realised, maybe the atheistic part will come with time, for now, HI THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment